Safe and Effective Portable Eyewash Units from Spill Station Australia
Spill Station's H-P400 self contained emergency eyewash stations are the perfect solution to ensuring compliance with the Australian Standards for the handling and storage of a range of DGs including corrosive, agricultural chemicals, oxidising agents and flammable liquids.
Compact Spill Station's H-P400 eye wash stations
- Ideal in areas where mains water supply is unavailable or unreliable
- Delivers up to 15 minutes of flushing solution at ambient temperature as per Australian and International Standards
- Can be wall, table or cart mounted
- Incorporates a lockable fill cap to reduce the risk of tampering with the solution
- Small compact size and carry handle, makes it convenient for portability, transport and storage
Spill Station's H-P400 self contained emergency eyewash stations or ideal for use on work sites with little or no plumbing capabilities, remote places in mining, agriculture and construction, fire and emergency teams, drivers carrying dangerous substances and battery charging areas. Every unit comes standard with a wall mounting bracket and bottle of antimicrobial solution.
Pinch valve ensures positive water flow of minimum 1.6 LPM (0.4 GPM) within one second of activation.Spill Station Australia information and contact details