Plugitup putty, available from Spill Station Australia allows a single worker to temporarily repair holes, tears and ruptures in tanks, drums, pipes, tankers or barrels.
An essential component of spill response kits, Plugitup putty does not require surface preparation and easily bonds to metal, concrete and plastic surfaces, even when dirty or greasy. Plugitup will maintain a true seal for 1-5 hours when dealing with very aggressive chemicals.
Plugitup putty is also inert and will not react with most liquids including fuels, solvents and organic liquids, allowing for safe cleanup of the spill and transferral of liquids into a reliable container.
Plugitup putty’s adhesive qualities can hold up to 0.25 bar (8 feet head water) of pressure for 24 hours.
Key features of Plugitup putty:
- Ideal for use on ruptured drums, tanks and pipes
- Adheres to all surfaces even when oily or dirty
- Holds up to 8 feet head (0.25 bar) water pressure
- High chemical resistance
- Inert formulation prevents reaction with most liquids
- Ideal addition to all Spill Response Kits