Spill Station Australia ’s oil absorbents repel water and absorb only hydrocarbons, and are available in a variety of forms all made from 100% polypropylene.
Spill Station oil absorbent pads
- manufactured in light and heavyweight grades
- able to absorb up to 20 times there weight in oils, fuels fats and solvents
- available in bulk packs or wall mountable dispenser packs.
- available in various sizes
- used to contain and absorb oil spills on water and will float when saturated with oil
- simply connect the booms with attached clips to deal with larger spills.
- the most economical option for larger spills
- can be cut to size or rolled out over large areas for fast deployment
- available in a variety of sizes and weights.
- able to repel water for up to six months
- once tied to the drain grate the drain bag sits in the drain sump and can absorb up to 12 litres.