What is Mineral Sponge?
Mineral Sponge is a Zeolite Absorbent with a huge internal surface area of up to 145m²/g. It formed due to intense volcanic activity about 250,000 years ago.
- Contains no chemicals
- Exceeds EPA leachate requirements
- Huge internal surface area allows this material to absorb almost 100% of its weight in liquid
- De-dusted to make handling and clean up easier and safer
- Absorbs immediately on contact
- Strong wicking action to pull spills from the surface
- Absorbs odours and vapours as well as liquids
- Suitable to use in windy areas
- Available in 2.5kg and 10kg bags
- MS250 2.5kg bag Mineral Sponge
- MS10 10 kg bag Mineral Sponge
- MS10/96 Pallet 96 x 10kg bag Mineral Sponge
Mineral Sponge is available from Spill Station.