Mercury is an extremely hazardous substance that can be inhaled or absorbed through the skin. It affects the brain, nervous system and internal organs.
The Mercury Absorbent Spill Kits have been designed to facilitate cleaning of mercury spills from laboratories and medical equipment quickly and easily. The loose zinc granules and zinc impregnated sponges in these kits create an amalgam which facilitates a rapid clean up and minimises any harmful effects.
The following are the items found in the Mercury Absorbent Spill Kits:
- Mercury Absorbent Sponges
- Granular Mercury Absorbent
- Scoop & Scraper
- Safety Glasses
- Disposable Gloves
- Disposal Bag