Spill Station Australia supply a complete range of dangerous goods storage cabinets. The new range of Flammable Goods (Class 3) Cabinets, available from Spill Station Australia, fully complies with Australian Standard AS1940-2004.
The Corrosive Substance (Class 8) Cabinets comply with Australian Standard AS3780-1994. The cabinets are available in sizes from 30L underbench models to 250L models.
The following are the features of the dangerous goods storage cabinets:
- Corrosion resistant 2-pack baked enamel lead-free finish inside and out
- Inbuilt flame arresters, ventilation ports and grounding points maximise the safe storage of flammable liquids
- Fully signed as per the standard and ready to use
- Continuous stainless steel piano hinge for smooth door closure
- Sequential self closing doors
- Three point self latching locking system
- Fully welded 150mm deep liquid-tight sump
- Simple yet fully compliant construction removes the need for expensive cabinet maintenance
- Toxic, oxidisers and organic peroxide cabinets are also available
All cabinets comply with AS1940-2004 as follows:
- Each cabinet is marked with the name and address of the manufacturer
- Each cabinet is marked with the maximum storage capacity
- A Class 3 dangerous goods label with sides of at least 250mm nominal A sign bearing the words, "NO SMOKING, NO IGNITION SOURCES WITHIN 3M" in lettering at least 50mm high