These chemical absorbents are available in a variety of forms:
Spill Station chemical absorbent rolls
- manufactured in 46 metre lengths
- versatile absorbent suitable for use with liquids such as hydrochloric, nitric and sulfuric acids as well as fuels and oils
- ideal for use where large spills or overspray are a risk
- simply to use by cutting or tearing off only as much as is required.
- pre-cut for fast response
- designed to absorb a wide variety of liquids including caustics and acids
- available in full and half size as well as wall dispensers and bulk packs
- ideal for absorbing unknown chemicals as they are resistant to most liquids.
- for use when stopping the spread of a spill and minimising the contaminated are paramount
- available in a wide variety of lengths and diameters.