SPILLFIX’S acid neutralising absorbent is a free flowing powder formulated to quickly neutralise and solidify common acid spills for safe, easy removal.
The use, storage, transport and handling of hazardous liquids may result in spills posing significant harm to people, workplace and ecology.
SpillFix’s hazardous spill management products convert hazardous spills into non-hazardous compounds that meet specifications for non-hazardous waste and disposal.
Acid spill is hazardous due to its corrosive affect on the eyes, skin and mucous membranes. When combined with other chemicals, acid also can be highly toxic.
SpillFix’s Acid Neutralising Absorbent quickly neutralises and immobilises the acid spill, turning it into a dry powder for safe, easy sweep up and disposal.
* Single step application
* Ideal solution for small volume caustic/base spills
* Easy to open container reduces spill response time
* Free flowing, non-abrasive, non-toxic
* Can be poured directly from container
* Produces a non-hazardous, dry powder that can be swept up
* Minimises waste for disposal
* Minimises dangerous risks to personnel and environment.
Applications include: battery shops/manufacturers, manufacturing facilities, chemical companies, storage warehouses, transport and shipping, schools, universities, research units, laboratories, pharmacies and clinics, hospitals and medical labs, irst aid sites and emergency response units.