Catch Basin Filter is a permanent catch basin insert which removes concentrated contaminants from stormwater at hot spot drains.
- Removes hydrocarbons, organically bound metals, sediments and other organics from stormwater and industrial runoff
- Patented dual media filtration system provides consistent removal efficiencies
- By-pass system prevents flooding or ponding during high flow storm events
- Good post construction control for hot spot applications. (Drains those are more susceptible to large concentrations of contaminants.)
- Units available for round or square catch basin grates. Custom sizes available
Catch Basin Filter is available from Spill Control Systems.