Trimec released its Maxipulse range of oval gear positive displacement flow meters.
These 80 and 100mm flow meters are used for totalising and flow rate measurement in monitoring and control applications.
Available from Specialised Industrial Systems, Maxipulse flow meters are direct reading and feature: flow rates of between 50 and 1500L/min; accuracy of +/- 0.5 per cent (of reading) standard or +/- 0.25 per cent on request; and repeatability of +/- 0.03 per cent.
Positive displacement flowmeters
• 316L Stainless Steel, Aluminium or UPVC construction
• Accuracy +/- 0.5% o.r.
• Two independent pulse outputs with high noise immunity (CE compliant)
• Measures low and high viscosity liquids
• No requirement for flow conditioning
• No stagnate chambers
• Hygienic configurations
• High pressure models
• Insensitive to mounting orientation
• Flameproof or intrinsically safe
• Optional LCD Rate Totaliser with pulse and analog outputs
• Optional electronic batch controller (Ecobatch)
Trimec's Multipulse PD flowmeters utilize the widely accepted oscillating piston design principle with the performance enhanced by the use of modern engineering materials to provide a cost effective and reliable solution for a wide range of industrial flow measurement applications.