The Air Driven Power Packs available from Specialised Air Motors & Transmission (SAMT) can be used for most applications where a compressed air supply is available. The power packs are suitable for use in a broad range of applications including access platforms, auto engine lifts, stacker trucks, auto hoists, conveyors, car lifts and scissor lift tables. They offer a simple and safe alternative to flame proof electrical power packs designed for use in potentially explosive environments and hazardous atmospheres.
The air power packs are available in models with powers ranging up to 4kW using SAMT Piston or Vane Air Motors. The valve configurations used are the same as those used for electrically powered power packs, however specialist air operated valves are also available.
Air Power Pack key features and benefits include:
- Intrinsic safety in hazardous conditions
- Toleration of harsh environmental conditions eg. dirty damp conditions
- Hydraulic pressures of up to 3000PSi
- Modular design and construction
- Cast Iron rugged explosion proof air motors
- Built in delivery check valves
- Air operated hand release valves
- Air operated Cetop 3-way valves
- Custom built valves