Specialised Air Motors & Transmission (SAMT) has designed a range of Spray Guns that are high adhesive and low pollution. They can be used for applications that involve solvent-borne, waterborne and high solid liquid coatings including material such as viscous waterbornes and plural-component urethanes. The W99 family is manufactured specifically produce low amounts of pollution, increase work efficiency, save energy and use a minimal amount of solvent to spray the same amount of surface.
The key benefits of the spray gun includes:
- Wetted parts are constructed from stainless steel and teflon for extra durability
- Heavy duty performances
- Ergonomic handling solutions
- Uses up to 50% less solvent than other spray guns
- Consumes up to 70% less energy than other spray guns
- Spare parts are available from SAMT
Specialised Air Motors & Transmission can also customise spray guns to suit different clients and applications.