Spacepac Industries presents eXtreme plastic lockers designed as tough, robust and weather-resistant alternatives to conventional steel lockers.
eXtreme plastic lockers offer versatile application in diverse environments from schools, swimming pools and gyms to oil rigs.
The plastic lockers are suitable for schools as they can be positioned externally to save space within the school building. eXtreme can also be used in damp and humid environments such as swimming pools. The noncorrosive nature of the lockers allows their use as gym lockers, swimming pool lockers and oil rig lockers.
Key features of eXtreme plastic lockers:
- Sloping tops (available separately) designed to deter build‐up of litter
- Can be retrofitted
- Coin return lock, swivel catch (for use with padlocks) or standard key lock for wet and dry environments available
- Coat hook in 900mm high lockers
- Splash-proof exterior allows placement in damp environments
- Polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode
- Specially designed stacking feature with marked fixing points
- Highly vandal-resistant
- Thick plastic doors and rigid body will not flex and bend