Traffic calming rubber speed humps from Spacepac Industries are designed for locations where traffic speed needs to be controlled but a traditional speed hump may not be suitable.
Designed with an interlocking body and end modules, the traffic calming rubber speed humps feature smoother approach and departure angles to enable a wider range of vehicles to pass over them.
The solid rubber construction allows the traffic calmers to handle heavy traffic. Safety yellow anti-slip insert panels increase visibility and improve pedestrian safety.
Traffic calming rubber speed humps feature a full load-bearing contact area with the road surface for stability. The shock absorbent rubber offers quiet and smooth operation.
Designed as a modular system, the rubber speed humps can be configured to any length depending on the requirement.
The rubber speed humps are supplied with all fixings. The concealed fixings remain accessible after installation.
- Material: Solid natural and recycled rubber
- Finish: Moulded black rubber with yellow panels
- Length: Body: 500mm/ End: 270mm
- Width: 900mm (Body and end modules)
- Height: 50mm
- Weight: Body: 20kg/ End: 15.7kg/ pair
- No. of fixings: 5 per body, 6 per pair of ends