The Burden Master Ambulance, available from Spacepac Industries is equipped with a 36 volt GT electric drive system that uses an automotive differential that provides years of reliable service. Equipped standard with on-board automatic charger, battery discharge indicator, dual headlights, taillights, and hydraulic brakes, makes the B-210 AMB the best value in its class of vehicles.
Comfortable and safe without hindering performance:
- Split seat cushion, full length seat back rest covered with black vinyl, rear nurse seat, driver seat electrical interlock
- Dual headlights and brake lights
- Leaf spring front & rear suspension
- With the growing concerns related to noise and air pollution, the Burden Master provides an ideal solution with compromising performance.
Customisable solutionIts unique design features allow the vehicle to be reconfigured to personnel carrier, burden carrier or tow vehicle in the field to meet changing needs.
Typical users of the Burden Master Ambulance:
- Nursing homes
- Rehabilitation centers
- Assisted living agencies
- Industrial health centers
Specifications of the Burden Master Ambulance:
- Type: Electric
- Speed: 17km/hr (11 mph)
- Load capacity: 907kg (2,000 lbs)
- Tow capacity: 1088kg (2,400lbs)
- People: 3