These narrow-aisle, highly maneuverable vehicles, available from Spacepac Industries , bring the operator closer to the material that needs to be picked. Equipped with stepladders, stockchasers allow operators to pick materials from higher locations. The Stockchaser warehousing vechicle is designed with an all steel unitized body with automotive differential and 24 volt GT drive system, providing years of service in rugged applications. Equipped with 4, 5 or 6 step ladder, the SC-100 36V allows the operator to pick materials from higher stock locations.
Reliable and safe without hindering performance:
- Clover Leaf Steering Wheel
- Battery Discharge Indicator, Forward/Reverse Selector, Key Switch, Electric Horn, Reverse Alarm
- Rear Mech Disc, Hand Operated Parking Brake (In Rear Wheels)
- With the growing concerns related to noise and air pollution, the Stockchaser warehousing vehicle provides an ideal solution without compromising performance.
The Stockchaser warehousing vehicle configured with roll out or lift out battery box can provide 24 hours of service in any warehousing application. Options like multilevel shelving, clipboard, automotive steering wheel or extended deck overlay provide maximum functionality for your operation.
Specifications of the Stockchaser warehousing vehicle:
- Type: Electric
- Speed: 12.8km/hr (8 mph)
- Load capacity: 450kg (1,000 lbs)
- Tow capacity: 2,267kg (5,000lbs)