The Speedframe System is an innovative modular framing system from Spacepac Industries. It is available in steel or aluminium and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) flat packs requiring no painting or welding.
Features of the Speedframe System are:
- Ready to use: All components are pre-finished and require no welding. End-caps assure a neat finish.
- Easy to assemble: No special skills are needed as the Spacepac accessories are designed for easy assembly.
- Cut to size: Spacepac supplies tubes cut to length.
- Strong, rigid construction: One-piece metal joints with plastic inserts give it a strong rigid framework.
- Easy to design: No special knowledge of technical drawings is required.
- Versatile: There is a choice of castors for smooth movement and screw-in feet for easy levelling that customers can choose from.
- Multiple shelving options: Hook-in shelf supports and cantilever arms for adjustable and display shelving are available.
- Re-usable: The Speedframe System is widely used in exhibitions and mobile displays.
- Accessories: There are a variety of joints, tubing, inserts and shelf supports to select from.
Architects, designers and developers all over Australia are using the diverse capabilities of the framing system to bring new initiatives into the marketplace.
Current applications in:
- Commercial: Large scale projects encompassing entire refurbishments or new developments.
- Domestic: Apartment kitchens, upmarket domestic kitchens and a range of versatile products.
- Industries: Storage, shelving, worktables, benches and smart display units.
- Office: Workstations, partitioning systems and office storage solutions.
- Retail: Complete shop fit outs, gondola stands, showcases, display units and point of sale units.