Spacepac Industries adds the Stockchaser SC-100 model to the Taylor-Dunn electric burden carriers.
Stockchaser electric burden carriers are designed for warehousing environments as a cost-effective and efficient stock-to-dock solution.
The electric burden carriers are innovative narrow aisle vehicles that are highly manoeuvrable and provide an ergonomic advantage by bringing the operator closer to the material that needs to be picked.
Stockchaser SC-100 electric burden carriers feature an all-steel unitised body with automotive differential and 24-volt GT drive system, providing long-term reliability in rugged applications.
Key features of Stockchaser SC-100 electric burden carriers:
- Equipped with 4-step, 5-step or 6-step ladder, allowing the operator to pick materials from higher stock locations
- Can be customised to suit specific application needs
- Up to 450kg in load capacity and up to 2,273kg in towing capacity
- Options to maximise functionality include multilevel shelving, clip board, automotive steering wheel and extended deck overlay
- Configured with roll-out or lift-out battery box to provide 24 hours of service in any warehousing application
- Type: Electric
- Speed: 13kph
- Range: 32.2km
- Load capacity: 450kg
- Towing capacity: 2,273kg
- Bed size: 73cm W x 147cm L
- Voltage: 24 volts
- Turning radius: 160cm