Spacepac Industries offers a new line of modular speed control systems designed for use in public spaces and commercial areas.
Slo-motion Compliance modular speed humps consist of independent modules, each measuring 250mm in length with rounded end caps.
Compliance speed humps are manufactured from injection moulded linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) and feature a solid colour.
These speed humps will not fade, rot, rust or crack and feature built-in prismatic reflectors for enhanced night visibility. Additionally, a slip-resistant texture is moulded into the surface of the speed humps for safety.
Compliance speed humps are suitable for car parks, schools, shopping centres, factory complexes and any location that needs to control the speed of vehicles.
The lightweight Slo-motion Compliance speed humps offer robust strength and are also UV-stabilised for installation in the outdoors.
The composite plastic construction has a low noise design, making them suitable for installation in residential areas.
Key features of Slo-motion Compliance speed humps:
- Lightweight design with superior strength
- UV-stabilised composite plastic construction
- Built-in cable channel measuring 27 x 30mm
- Slip-resistant texture moulded into surface
- All modules supplied with fixings
- Concealed fixings remain accessible
- Low noise design suitable for residential areas
- 5-year structural guarantee
- Material: Injection moulded LLDPE
- Finish: Solid colour (Black or Yellow)
- Length: Body: 250mm/ End: 180mm radius
- Width: 360mm (in the driving section)
- Height: 60mm
- Weight: Body: 1.8kg/ End: 0.8kg
- Ramp angle: 2:1
- No. of fixings: 2 per module