Spacepac Industries offer a range of lockers for schools, clubs, factories, office staff and supporting facilities. Spacepac Industries offer Single tier perforated lockers.
Single tier perforated lockers feature prime grade BHP steel. Each single tier perforated locker is manufactured on a fully welded frame, giving it strength and stability.
Full length internal door reinforcement gives added strength. These perforated lockers have a new louvre design for better flow-through ventilation. Environmentally friendly, chip and scuff resistant, Dulux thermoset powder coat is used in the finishing process.
Spacepac Industries offer a range of colours and finishes including metallic and ripple. Standard flat top is also available with 300 or 450 sloping top.
The sloped top prevents old clothing and rubbish being placed on top of lockers. Single tier perforated locker complies with health and safety regulations for sanitary requirements.
Single tier perforated lockers have the following features:
- Allows natural airing of damp clothing or where extra ventilation is required
- Suitable for security sensitive areas
- 22mm perforations
- Reinforced hinged door for added strength
- Full length door return prevents door from being forced inwards
- Three point locking
- Locking options include key operated and a provision for padlock or keyless digital
- Master key available
- Hat shelf and coat rail
- Scuff resistant powder coat finish