Spacepac Industries are introducing the new guarding system, Single De-fence, a modular safety guarding system.
This system has been designed from the ground up to be simple to use, flexible and configurable to the widest range of applications.
Single De-fence, with a height of 1250mm, is specially designed for pedestrian management and forklift separation requirements. The safety guarding system separates a hazardous work environment as prevention to any unnecessary injury or accident.
Spacepac Industries recommend the using the Single De-fence modular safety guarding system for:
- Machinery guarding
- Pedestrian control fencing
- Forklift separation
- Zoning of workspaces
- Quarantining areas
- Lockable stores
- Animal enclosures
- Automation work cells
Flexible design: Stock panels and posts can be mixed and matched in any combination to achieve a desired layout. All posts are predrilled on all four sides ready to accommodate our standard panel brackets.
Four-Way connectivity: All posts are pre-drilled on all four sides, ideal for multi-sided enclosures or changes in direction.
Post bases: Post bases are made from heavy 4mm thick mild steel fully welded to the posts. They are fixed to the ground using two 12mm in-ground anchors. When the post is removed the floor is left flush with no protrusions.
180° Swing: The bushing system allows panels to swing 180°. This feature also allows panels to come off the posts at any angle.
- Easy installation using basic tools
- Easily extended, relocated or removed and replaced
- All steel construction with standard powder coat finish
- Custom in-fill panels on request
- 50 x 50 x 4mm standard mesh infill
- Any panel can be simply converted to a gate
- Compatible with 2410 high De-fence.
- Can be used in two heights 1250 and 2410mm
- Designed to comply with AS4024.1