These rainwater storage tanks are ideally made for domestic, rural and industrial applications, capable of withstanding the harsh Australian sun. All Rapid Plas rainwater tanks are designed to comply with Australian Standards in an Australian environment.
They are manufactured from food-grade polyethylene compliant with government AS 2070:1999 (food contact use), AS 4020:2005 (drinking water use) and AS 4766:2006 (chemicals storage) policies.
Features of Rapid Plas water tanks:
- Conforms to Australian Standards
- UV stabilised polyethylene
- Made from food-grade materials that allows for taste and odour- free drinking water
- One-piece construction for long term structural strength
- Slimline for space restricted areas
Benefits of Rapid Plas water tanks:
- Free water usage during droughts and water restrictions
- Can be connected to toilet or washing water
- Do not rust or corrode
- Impact resistant and long lasting