Spacepac Industries offer a range of lockers for schools, clubs, factories, office staff and supporting facilities.
Multi-tier standard lockers from 2-tier, 3-tier, 4-tier, 6-tier, 8-tier and 12-tier are available from Spacepac Industries.
Multi-tier standard lockers feature prime grade BHP steel. Each multi-tier standard locker is manufactured on a fully welded frame, giving it strength and stability. Full length internal door reinforcement gives added strength.
These multi-tier standard lockers have a new louvre design for better flow-through ventilation. Environmentally friendly, chip and scuff resistant, Dulux thermoset powder coat, is used in the finishing process.
Spacepac Industries offer a range of colours and finishes including metallic and ripple. Standard flat top is also available with 300 or 450 sloping top.
The sloped top prevents old clothing and rubbish placed on top of lockers, so that a neat and tidy appearance is always presented. Multi-tier standard lockers comply with health and safety regulations for sanitary requirements.
Multi-tier standard lockers have the following features:
- Single point locking
- Key operated (std), provision for padlock
- Keyless digital and combination are optional
- Ventilation louvres, name label or optional numbered plaque
- Shelf (optional)
- Powder coat finish
The following are the types of Flat top lockers available from Spacepac Industries:
- Bank of 1 1803H x 305W x 450D mm
- Bank of 2 1803H x 610W x 450D mm
- Bank of 3 1803H x 915W x 450D mm
- Bank of 1 1803H x 381W x 450D mm
- Bank of 2 1803H x 762W x 450D mm