ZoneGuard is a line of economical manually operated boom gates designed to control driveways up to 5m in width without the use of counterbalance weights.
Mounting options for ZoneGuard include direct mounting to a structural column or floor mounting using a mounting post assembly.
ZoneGuard manual boom gates are easy to operate and enable a safe solution to secure hazardous or restricted areas on the site. Corrosion-resistance is ensured with zinc plating on all steel components.
ZoneGuard manual boom gates are supplied with a 5-metre boom arm length as standard with white colour and class 2 striping finish.
A ball bearing shaft design ensures smooth and silent operation for the boom gates. Breakaway bolts are incorporated to prevent mechanism damage caused by a vandalism act.
Customised boom arm lengths can be manufactured to order. The boom gates can also be optionally powder-coated to specified colours.
- Ball bearing shaft for smooth, silent operation
- Spring-loaded positive locking mechanism at both ends of travel
- Fully counterbalanced for ease of use
- Soft stops at both ends of travel
- Class 2 reflective striping fitted to both the post and the boom arm
- Breakaway bolts to avoid mechanism damage in the event of vandalism
- All steel components are zinc plated for superior corrosion resistance
- Boom Arm Length: 5m standard (other lengths to orders)
- Boom Arm Material: 80mm O.D., aluminium tube, 3mm wall
- Spring Bearing: 80mm deep groove ball bearing
- End Stops: Cammed action onto urethane bush
- Locking Mechanism: Spring-loaded, hardened alloy steel pin
- Breakaway Bolts: 4 x M8 nylon to fail at 60 KGF
- Shipping Weight: 47kg
- Mounting Holes: 4 x 11mm diameter to suit M10 x 30 Grade 8 bolts
- Mounting Post: 150x100mm steel RHS with pressed steel cap
- Base Plate: 10mm mild steel base plate
- Boom Arm Height: 1100mm above base plate
- Shipping Weight: 28kg
- Mounting Holes: 18mm diameter holes for 16mm chemical anchors (not supplied)