Available now from Spacepac Industries , Info-Boards portable sign systems are comprised of a moulded rubber base and a range of die cut, double sided sign boards.
The moulded rubber base on these portable sign systems are available in two weights; 3.5kg for sign usage in doors, and 7kg for sign usage outdoors to acheive maximum stability in windy locations. The range of 15 stock sign faces are an industry standard 600mm x 450mm.
Manufacturers can also produce any message required on a blank double sided sign board.
The key value features of these portable sign systems include:
- tough rubber bases are gentle on sensitive floor surfaces and will not mark or scratch
- extremely durable polypropylene double sided sign board
- ships flat packed for cost effective freight
- simple assembly with all parts included and no special tools required
- far more visible with a greater presence than common cones or bollards
- easily moved from location to location; and
- ideal for safety with no metal edges or sharp corners.
The sign board itself is manufactured from a diecut polypropylene flute board with messages screenprinted on. The board only stands at 720mm (before placed on the base), measures 450mm wide and has a thickness of 85mm. Prior to being placed on the base the sign board weighs 1.2kg.