Spacepac Industries supplies heavy duty industrial workbenches designed for use in the most demanding industrial applications as well as schools and home workshops.
Heavy duty workbenches help to optimise performance in the workplace by providing efficient, multifunctional and ergonomic workspaces, which significantly improve productivity as well as space efficiency and produce a safer working environment.
Industrial workbenches can be tailored to specific requirements. Options include:
- Stationary or mobile workbenches
- Storage of tools and hardware with 1, 2 and 3 underbench drawers
- Optional attachments including steel dividers, fixed shelves, adjustable shelves, louvre panels, pegboards and tool hangers
The workbenches have a 12-month warranty on moving parts and lifetime warranty on static parts.
The industrial workbenches are available in ergonomically designed heights for standing (900mm) or sitting (700mm) stations. Choice of widths include 1500mm, 1800mm and 2100mm.
- Durable, reliable and strong
- 1 tonne static distributed load capacity
- Variety of benchtop options
- Adjustable legs and shelves
- Wide range of accessory options
- Flatpack design
Workbenches are designed to support high loads and accommodate heavy duty applications. These industrial work benches are manufactured from thick heavy duty steel tubular frame and powder coated, giving the structure maximum strength and durability.
Wokbenches are delivered flatpack unless otherwise stated.
The workbench worktop comes with a solid 42mm thick laminated timber top with black edge banding as standard. The underside of the workbench work surface is laminated to prevent moisture absorption, warping and shedding.