Huskey C4-25 electric tow tractors are narrow aisle tow tractors that offer reliable and extended performance in rugged applications with the 4WD design of the vehicle ensuring maximum safety without compromising on the high level of manoeuvrability or operator comfort.
Huskey C4-25 electric tow tractors utilise a 48V electrical system equipped with a solid state controller and a drive train incorporating a 16.3hp DC SEM motor attached to an automotive differential to provide rugged and reliable service.
Ergonomics and operator safety are key design features in the Huskey C4-25 electric tow tractors, which include tilt steering wheel, spring-loaded adjustable operator seat as well as improved visibility while manoeuvring in tight spots.
Equipped for a standard lift-out battery box or optional left side extract (LSX) battery system, Huskey C4-25 electric tow tractors can be utilised 24 hours a day.
Features also include:
- Smooth ride and effortless operation enabled by front and rear suspension
- Standard equipment include headlight, turn signals, hazard lights and reverse lights
- Coil springs suspensions in front and rear with shock absorbers
- Drive axle is a GT automotive type, differential
- Optional features include cab with sliding doors, 24V or 36V drive train and maintenance-free batteries
- Type: Electric
- Speed: 14.5km/hour
- Range: 48.3km
- Draw bar pull: 136kg
- Towing capacity: 6,804kg
- Voltage: 48V
- Turning radius: 175cm