Flexible bollards from Spacepac Industries are available in a One Piece Flexi model and a Two Piece Knock Down model.
The One Piece Flexi is a highly visible flexible bollard, made from polyurethane and virtually indestructible. It features a bright orange finish with reflective bands for increased night visibility. These bollards are ideal for lane delineation or identifying hazards, particularly in tight driving situations such as car parks.
Valuable features of One Piece Flexi flexible bollards include:
- durable one piece moulding
- virtually indestructible - will not break or split even when knocked by vehicles
- rebounds after impact
- built in reflective bands
- available in 2 handy sizes (80dia x 450H mm and 80dia x 8000H mm).
Valuable features Two Piece Knock Down flexible bollards include:
- soft, lightweight bollard takes the knocks without causing damage to vehicles
- strong elasticised joint ensures bollard returns to upright position
- bollard can be removed from base
- reflective bands for greater night time visibility
- available in 1 size (100dia x 1000H mm).
- along curving roads without railings
- in carparks
- for blocking vehicles from entering a zone; or
- in industrial areas as a marking for forklifts.