Available from Spacepac Industries is the Channel Rail, a new modular forklift separation system. Based on users’ requirements, Channel Rail is modular and requires no on-site welding during installation. Channel Rail requires basic hand tools to replace damaged components.
The key feature of the channel rail is to protect the pedestrians from forklift tines, as forks move about the site. This latter feature is accomplished by using an outwardly facing 200mm high by 6mm thick galvanised channel to trap the fork tines and prevent them deflecting up and into the pedestrian traffic.
- Quick and simple to installation
- Completely modular design
- Post and rails powder coated safety yellow
- A floor channel galvanised finish
- All fixings supplied
- A full range of spare parts available
- Protection of lower limbs from fork tines
- Customisable design