South Eastern Access has recently added to its extensive range of access equipment with the purchase of a new electric Boom Lift (sometimes known as a cherry picker or knuckle boom).
Due to an increasing customer base, covering both the construction industry, and also the event management industry, a move towards hiring electric type boom lifts was decided.
“The current machine in demand from our customers seems to be the 34ft electric Knuckle Boom” states Kevin Raeburn, South Eastern Access's general manager.
The Genie Z-34/22n model has a platform height of 10.50m (34ft) and a width of 1.47metres, making them versatile and ideal for tight access manoeuvrability.
The low emission and quiet electric scissor lifts are ideal for working in sound sensitive areas such as office buildings, shopping malls and event arenas.
- Emission free
- Zero tail swing
- Proportional lift and drive functions
- Compact storage dimensions
- Swing out component trays
- Self levelling platform
- Proportional brakes
- Non marking hard rubber tires
- Protecting the environment
- Easily turn and manoeuvre through crowded work areas
- Smooth operation. Position boom lift quickly and precisely
- Space-efficient storage
- Easy access to batteries and hydraulic assembly
- Automatic levelling
- Smooth, controlled deceleration
- Prevents scuffing on sensitive floor areas