The Engineering Stimulus Package introduced in Australia by Solidtec Solutions and DS SolidWorks is designed for displaced engineers and designers seeking to develop, upgrade, or refresh their valuable 3D computer-aided design (CAD) skills. Solidtec are partnering with DS SolidWorks to supply free SolidWorks 3D CAD software licenses, training videos and tutorials, networking, certification, and potential job leads to any job seeker. Solidtec are enhancing the program by also partnering with SolidProfessor to supply exclusive online content free to participants in the program.
The Engineering Stimulus Package enables engineers to become proficient with the widely-used 3D CAD software for design and mechanical engineering and join the Australian SolidWorks community as well as making themselves more competitive in the job market.
The SolidWorks Engineering Stimulus Package includes:
- Software: a 90-day license of the SolidWorks Student Design Kit software for non-commercial use, plus the SolidWorks eDrawings email-enabled file sharing tool and complete online documentation
- Classroom Training: Solidtec delivered free one day training courses introducing 3D CAD as well as FEA
- Online Training: SolidProfessor online content
- Networking: Access to the SolidWorks Online Content for support, networking, and discussion; and
- Certification: At the end of the 90-day trial, you can also get certified by taking the free Certified SolidWorks Associate (CSWA) exam. The well-recognized CSWA certification documents your SolidWorks skills for prospective employers, giving a competitive edge.