Solidtec Solutions presents the SolidWorks Simulation Professional, which extends the capabilities of SolidWorks Simulations by expanding virtual testing environments to help evaluate the longevity of designs and complex load scenarios.
The SolidWorks Simulation Professional software is ideal for performing virtual tests and analysis of parts and assemblies of all sizes from evaluating forces and stresses between contacting parts, including friction, bond components with clearance or gaps without modifications, and creating plane stress, plane strain and axisymmetry linear static analysis.
Features of the SolidWorks Simulation Professional:
- Study and optimise assemblies of all sizes.
- Simulate drop tests using focused parts or assemblies.
- Use Trend Tracker and Design Insight plots to drive optimal changes in the design.
- Analyse assembly motions for process and task workflow with event-based simulation.
- Understand the effects of temperature change on parts and assemblies.
- Simulate vibration or buckling in designs.
- Study the effects of cycle loading on product life.