Soon to be available from Solid Applied Technologies , the Novel GaugerGSM is an ultrasonic level sensor that is integrated with cellular communications. The ultrasonic level sensor is optimised for remote monitoring applications such as fuel theft prevention, wastewater monitoring and supervision of water reservoirs and flooding rivers.
The advanced level sensor performance:
- Accuracy across a full measurement range
- Fully coated PVDF level sensor
- Short dead zone down to 15 cm
- Two plug-N-play level sensor options - 50KHZ and 75 KHZ
The integrated cellular communications include:
- Embedded GSM module for extremely cost effective remote monitoring.
- Three integrated digital input, one analog input and one relay Programmable transmission algorithms per project.
- Entry-level, control-room, PC monitoring application is included. Application-specific monitoring software packages are available.
- Existing transmission algorithm modules include: Periodic liquid level reporting, empty and full tank alerts, fuel theft detection with immediate and tempering alerts.
GaugerGSM is a novel ultrasonic level sensor features a user friendly USB interface, PC wizard for fast setup and simple menu navigation and an optional large graphic display with advanced wizard menu.