Soanar - Electronic Component & Supply Chain Solutions presents a new range of wide temperature industrial panel PCs from Wincomm designed to work with solar panels in harsh outdoor conditions.
The continuous operation of solar panels depends heavily on the stability of their controlling industrial panel PC. The exposure of the panel PCs to extreme temperature differences can result in malfunctioning or even crashes.
The Wincomm WLP-7822-15 panel PCs feature a comprehensive wide temperature design to ensure continued and reliable operation in the desert or other harsh environments exposed to the sun.
Key features of the Wincomm WLP-7822-15 panel PCs:
- Wide operating temperature range of -20ºC to +55ºC
- Wide temperature design and powerful thermal solution ensure continued operation in high temperature environments
- Integrated heater allows the main board to continue functioning normally at low temperatures
- Collects sun exposure data and monitors the status of solar panels within the wide temperature range
- Rugged main board features industrial-grade components and materials
- Built for shock resistance with dust protection on top and waterproofed on the sides
- Excellent fan-less cooling performance for high reliability
- Thermal design meets the high availability requirements of 24/7/365 operation
- Light, thin and compact for easy installation in chassis