IEI Technology Corp. represented by Soanar - Electronic Component & Supply Chain Logistics in Australia, New Zealand and Asia, announces the launch of the KINO-QM57 Mini-ITX CPU Board. The boards includes socket G CPU socket for Intel Core i7 and i5 processors and the Mobile Intel QM57 Express chipset with Intel Active Management Technology 6.0. The KINO-QM57 motherboards are ideal platforms for high resolution digital signage, surveillance security monitoring, and public infotainment applications.
- The IEI KINO-QM57 motherboard is based on the 32nm Intel Core i7/i5 processor and supports two DDR III SO-DIMM memory modules up to 4GB.
- The Mobile Intel QM57 Express chipset allows the playback and transmission of high quality video. The chipset includes embedded Gigabit Ethernet capabilities.
- The KINO-QM57 motherboard has an integrated graphics engine to support up to 1080p HD video playback, and the on board Intel 82577LM GbE LAN controller offer high-speed network transmission rates.
- The display output interfaces include two HDMI ports, a VGA port and 18/24-bit dual channel LVDS option. The onboard graphics can support two grouped video signals on two sets of displays, or the same signal broadcast over all four outputs.
- The IEI KINO-QM57 is good for public surveillance security applications.
- The Intel 82577LM GbE LAN controller supports Intel Active Management Technology 6.0 and enables remote control and monitoring functions over the network.
- The IEI KINO-QM57 is a powerful platform for digital signage and surveillance security applications.