MIGS or the Monitor Image Guide Scope can offer a totally different working experience, enabling team discussion while projecting the image to a TV monitor, and allowing better communication with customers.
MIGS (Monitor Image Guide Scope) can perform all jobs of the traditional industrial borescope in a palm-sized form factor. Equipped with an LED light source, TFT display, camera and recorder, MIGS will also enhance working efficiency thanks to its revolutionary mobility and friendly price.
Key features of MIGS T10 monitor borescopes:
- 5.5mm external diameter can easily get into the spark plug hole of any gasoline or diesel engine orifice
- Extra wide view angle camera can take 640 x 480 resolution pictures
- Four super strength white LED lights illuminate every detail of the target
- Oil- and scratch-resistant tempered glass not only protects the camera, but also maintains high image resolution
- Rapid assemble lens modules for 1M, 1.5M, 2M, 3M, 10M and 30M lengths
- 3.5” clear TFT monitor
- Multifunction keypad for easy operation