Snaptec Australia has expanded it product range offering of external AC/DC power supplies with the introduction of GT50 series.
The GT50 series is a family of 50W desktop external power supplies. These power supplies are housed in impact resistant polycarbonate enclosure that provides good thermal conduction cooling.
Sized at 119 X 60 X 32 mm the GT50 series offers many unique features:
* Regulated output with low ripple of up to 50W output power.
* Built in protection features: Overcurrent , short circuit , overvoltage and thermal protection
* Accepts universal input: 100-250VAC
* Meets safety agency requirements: Innova/GS to EN60335-1 (1st edition)
* Complies with EMI/RFI regulations, EMC directives
* Input connector may be IEC60320/C8 or C14 or fixed CEE7/17 2 or 3 pole plug.
* Available in output voltages ranging from 3.3VDC to 48VDC in 0.1V
* Various output connector options
* Australian Energy Authority approved.
When it comes to that special AC/DC external power supply that requires a unique output voltage and a unique output connector , the GT50 offers a good solution with small production runs as small as 50pcs being possible.