SNAPTEC has expanded its well known series of dc/dc converters called the GXR and CHR series. They are now available with more output voltage options and greater flexibility to meet custom applications.
The GXR is a 70W dc/dc converter while the GHR is a 150W dc/dc converter. These dc to dc converters offer many features which include:
* Full galvanic isolation between input and output.
* Three wide input ranges to cover from 10V up to 132V.
* High efficiency up to 85%.
* Full protection against short circuit , reverse polarity.
* Parallel/redundancy option with 'DC OK' alarm.
* Rugged construction proven in harsh applications.
* Proven field reliability and performance under a variety of conditions.
Typical output voltages are 12, 24, and 48V, custom output voltages are also possible.
The GHR models can be used for battery charging applications and can be supplied with a DC OK and isolation diode built in.
With all the major components available in stock these units can be supplied on short lead time typically within a couple of weeks.
The GXR and GHR series are suitable for a wide range of commercial, industrial, and telecom applications. They can be supplied as chassis-mount versions or installed in 19" rack equipment.