The GB2-360 is a rugged range of 360W convection cooled DC/DC converters fully encapsulated to provide extra protection against humidity and dust, shock and vibration.
These converters find use in heavy industry as well as mining, railway and telecom applications.
Several standard models cover typical input voltages of 12V, 24V, 48V, 96V and 110V as well as typical output voltages of 12V, 24V, 48V and 96V. Customised models are available for any specific output or input voltage requirement. Snaptec Australia also offers models suitable for battery charging.
Key features of GB2-360 convection cooled DC/DC converters:
- Input and output is through heavy duty screw terminal connections
- Integrated heat sink ensures operation up to 50ºC at full power
- Higher temperature operation achievable by reducing maximum output power
- Measures 180x90x95mm and weighs around 1.5kg
- Chassis mounting; fixed through bolts
- MTBF > 260000 hours
- Full output protection
- Full isolation between input and output