With a capacity of approximately 380kg of heavy meat cuts, Smo-King Ovens ' model 2300 large capacity smoke ovens are a cost effective solution for hot smoking or cooking larger food volumes.
Ideal for smallgoods manufacturers, large retail butchers, food processors and food service professionals, these machines can be fitted with an optional separate smoke generator and refrigeration for cold smoking fish or cheese.
Air circulation is provided by a two speed fan powered by a 2.2 kW motor which passes air directly over the heating elements. This ensures fast heat-up, efficient drying and long element life
The internal and external cabinets on these smoke ovens are manufactured from Grade 304 stainless steel, while air inlet and outlet vent dampers provide airflow control for drying, smoking and cooking.
A built-in external smoke generator provides dense smoke while offering a degree of control and safety not available when operating a smoke generator that is inside a fan-forced cooking chamber.
Model 2300 smoke ovens also feature:
- a power line filter to protect against power supply irregularities
- temperature range to 160° C with a 200° C option for baking and roasting
- programmable food core temperature probe for food safety without overcooking
- capacity for seven product racks or more for special applications
- automatic product showering
- built in cleaning assistance system; and
- the capability to be programmed for a delayed start to take advantage of off peak power tariffs.