Keep Warehouses Cool and Reduce Plant and Operating Costs with SkyCool Roof Coatings
Eliminate Solar heat before it enters a building
- Lower air conditioning costs and save energy
- Large drop in internal temperature
- Greater efficiency and life from existing air conditioning plant through reduced peak loads
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions as a result from the power saved
- Achieve a more productive work environment without the expense of air conditioning
- Environmentally safe and convenient to apply
Cost effective reduction in air conditioning power consumption
SkyCool ensure warehouse and factories are protected from thermal shock due to varying sun load, as well as corrosion from atmospheric contaminants. SkyCool roof coatings can also be used for:
- Food and Agriculture
- Shopping Centres
- Shops and Supermarkets
SkyCool cool roofing surface coatings allow for a large temperature reduction in industrial and commercial buildings. This is achieved by the cool roofs coating drawing excess heat from the building whilst preventing solar heat from entering a building.
The patented insulating coating has been known to reduce temperatures in buildings by 20ºC to 40ºC. These cool roofs are able to offer savings in energy costs, preserves the life of the roof and offers significant abatement of greenhouse gas.
Related SkyCool News