MicroLite USB is a plug and record temperature data logger. It is very small but features a clear numeric screen which ensures that all data is well presented and easily read.
The clear LCD display alternates between current temperature and maximum / minimum values. The data loggers have both high and low alarm indications.
The typical applications for the MicroLite data loggers are:
- Transportation of pharmaceuticals
- The warehousing of food, drugs and hi-tech equipment
- Supports USB 2.0 interface enabling fast track communication
- They have a high accuracy of 0.3ºC
- Magnet key to activate logging
- LCD display with decimal point reading
- Minimum /Maximum and alarm level readings
- Optional 8,000 or 16,000 sample memory
- MicroLab Lite analysis software is included
- A real time clock and calendar is built in
- Temperature range is - 40ºC - 80ºC