Sitest offers Eutech 700 Series of bench meters manufactured by Eutech Instruments.
The 700 Series bench-top meters are dual measurement devices that display the temperature with all readings. These bench meters find application in water quality analysis to check levels of pH, ORP, ion, conductivity, TDS and dissolved oxygen.
The pH 700 bench meters are designed for the measurement of pH, mV-Redox-ORP and temperature.
Economical, user-friendly and accurate, the Eutech pH 700 bench meters are ideal for routine applications in laboratories, productions plants and schools.
Key features of Eutech pH 700 bench meters:
- Large, easy-to-read display
- Ready indicator displays when readings are stable
- Up to 5-point calibration with auto-buffer recognition
- Non-volatile memory holds up to 100 data points
- Integral electrode holder
- Educational: Useful for most laboratory and ecological studies
- Laboratory: Environmental studies, chemical labs, titrations and quality assurance testing
- Industry: Used in all types of food processing activities