The shelters range from Siteshelter can help businesses stay cool all summer with the UV-stabilised fabric covers producing less radiant heat than steel clad structures.
With temperatures soaring across the continent, the rest of the summer is expected to be warmer than usual.
Siteshelter shelters offer several benefits including a superior working environment, protection from harmful UV rays, low maintenance and ready stock.
Key benefits of Siteshelter shelters:
- UV-stabilised polyethylene fabric covers reflect the sun's rays and absorb less heat
- Produces less radiant heat to keep the inside cool
- Enables a superior working environment by creating a sense of spaciousness inside and a cooler covered area
- Protection from the sun and harmful UV rays
- Dirt repellent, low density polyethylene fabric cover ensures maximum heat reflection