Signet stocks a range of Whiteley Medical surface cleaning products formulated to keep surfaces clean and reduce as well as prevent infection in the practice.
Offered as part of its healthcare catalogue, Signet supplies Whiteley products such as Lemex, Mediclean, Viraclean and Sonidet.
Infection prevention and control are important aspects in the medical industry for patients and healthcare professionals.
Healthcare associated infections (HAIs) can be prevented in any medical practice by following correct procedures and using quality products.
Signet has added a range of Whiteley Medical surface cleaning products to its new Healthcare Buyer’s Guide to ensure medical industry professionals have access to detergents and disinfectants specifically formulated to meet this need.
Whiteley Medical’s surface cleaning products keep surfaces clean in a healthcare setting to enable infection prevention. Whiteley has a 75-year history in the manufacture of cleaning products, offering a comprehensive range that is free of bacterial contamination and labelled with all relevant safety information.
Four Whiteley products have now been added to an already large, cleaning range in the Signet catalogue.
- Inexpensive, general purpose detergent with a fresh long-lasting lemon perfume
- Non-destructive and non-corrosive cleaner
- Primarily used as a mopping detergent
- Can also be sprayed into the air as a reodorant
- Cleans medical equipment such as operating tables, trolleys and lights, or surfaces where general disinfection is required
- Formulated to replace most cleaning products
- Ideal for cleaning before disinfection with Viraclean, hypochlorites or hospital-grade disinfectants
- Single use packaging also eliminates the need for decanting or dispensing, reducing contamination risk associated with dispensing systems or refillable bottles
- Detergent cleaner formulated for use in medical equipment and instrument cleaning machines as well as manual applications
- Highly active neutral detergent with non-staining properties
- Safe for use in the removal of hospital and surgical soils
- Hospital-grade disinfectant
- Passes TGA Option B and kills a broad range of other bacteria including Enterococcus Faecalis, Staphylococcus and Acetobacter
- Compatible for use with Mediclean
- Major development in advanced cleaning and disinfecting technology
Signet supplies a comprehensive range of packaging, health, safety and cleaning supplies.
Signet offers free express delivery to metro customers residing in Brisbane, Townsville, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Adelaide for minimum value orders.