Signet supplies a wide range of Terumo needles and syringes as part of the medical instruments range in their new healthcare catalogue.
Available in a wide choice of sizes and gauges to allow for diverse applications in the health industry, Terumo needles and syringes are used by diabetics, acupuncturists, doctors and nurses among others.
Signet has also included a range of Terumo products in the new Healthcare Buyer’s Guide, with the complete Terumo range available on request.
Terumo is a major manufacturer of medical devices, well known in the healthcare industry for their high quality products.
Key features of Terumo needles:
- Variations in needles are designed to cater to different flow types and include different gauges and needle wall thickness
- Variations also ensure maximum comfort for the patient and desired results for the practitioner
- Specialised needles available for applications such as insulin measurement and administration, or drawing up instead of injection of liquids
- Needles include Regular, Thin and Ultra Thin Walled varieties, ranging in size and gauge from 18g x 1½” to 25g x 1”
- Ultra sharp lancet point in needles
- Silicone lubricated needles to facilitate smooth advancement
- Individual colour-coded packages enable practitioners to easily identify both gauge and expiry dates, while simultaneously ensuring a sterile presentation
Key features of Terumo syringes:
- Syringes are available in a capacity range of 1ml to 10ml and come in slip tip, luer lock tip and eccentric tip options
- Three insulin syringes are also available, designed to contain 1ml of liquid and supplied with or without a needle
- Syringes feature highly transparent barrels allowing for easy recognition of air bubbles
- Clear printing on syringe for precise dosage measurements
- Latex-free syringes with no natural rubber content
Signet is an Australian-owned company that supplies a comprehensive range of packaging, health, safety and cleaning supplies in addition to warehouse and office consumables and equipment.
Signet offers free express delivery to metro customers residing in Brisbane, Townsville, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide for minimum value orders.