This week Signet will release its August-December 2013 Buyers Guide, complete with a host of new products and range extensions.
Keeping true to the company’s goal of being a one-stop-shop for all packaging, site safety, cleaning and office supplies, Signet is offering an additional 160 new products in this catalogue release.
The new product portfolio includes:
- 3M VHB and VHBRP tapes - Specialty tapes and industry level adhesives, ideal for the construction and automotive industry
- Polyfoam - Another dependable bubble and void fill product
- Signet’s Own Vinyl Gloves - A great alternative to latex and nitrile gloves
- Range extensions for cleaning and janitorial products - Meeting your preferences through new cleaning solutions
- Signs - A host of new signs available at a reduced rate and price reductions across the rest of the range
- Poly Bags & Poly Tubing - New sizes for bagging, packing and storing needs
- Temporary Road Markers - Temporary solutions to use until your project is complete
- Printer cartridges - Helping you get everything you need from the one place