Signet has added Cutifilm Plus island dressings from Smith & Nephew to their range of healthcare products.
Island dressings are designed to provide appropriate treatment for different types of wounds. Commonly made up of absorbent pads with an adhesive backing, these dressings provide post-operative protection for surgical incisions, lacerations and abrasions, while absorbing excess fluid and maintaining a sterile wound environment.
Smith & Nephew’s Cutifilm Plus is a well known name in island dressings. With the recent addition of a healthcare product range, Signet now stocks many of Smith & Nephew’s wound care products including Cutifilm Plus island dressings in a variety of sizes.
The full Cutifilm Plus range of island dressings is also available from Signet upon request.
Key features of Cutifilm Plus island dressings
- Waterproof backing allows their usage while bathing or showering
- Adhesive backing remains moisture vapour permeable, allowing for gaseous transmission and also preventing maceration of the skin
- Cutifilm Plus is bacteria-proof and prevents infection in post operative wounds
- Packaged in a sterile format to reduce infection risk
- Transparent backing ensures timely dressing changes are made
- Available in white and tan colours to suit specific patient needs including dressings for visible body areas
- Versatile and cost-effective dressings for patients and practitioners
Signet is an Australian-owned company that has been operating for over 40 years. The company supplies a comprehensive range of packaging, health, safety and cleaning supplies, along with a large selection of warehouse and office consumables as well as equipment.
Signet offers free express delivery to metro customers residing in Brisbane, Townsville, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Adelaide for orders over $100 before tax.