The need for globalised machinery manufacturers has increased as sustainability trends as well as periods of economic weakness has companies holding onto aging equipment for longer. Siemens PLM Software provide product lifecycle management solutions to integrate product definition, configuration and change history with maintenance history to provide service personnel an easy record to accurately obtain all service information from.
Product lifecycle management solutions from Siemens PLM also improves engineering collaboration by facilitating closed loop feedback from service teams which enable development teams to drive next generation products as well as improve ongoing change processes.
Key features of Product lifecycle management solutions from Siemens PLM include:
- Fast process from service request to closure
- Improvement of first-time fix rate
- Improvement of customer satisfaction
- Improvement of turnover and profit by facilitating cross and up-selling
- Recapturing lost customers
- Adopting new contracting models