WINCC Flexible 2005 SP1 is the latest version of HMI software from Siemens , providing improved engineering performance, support for numerous new devices and various other enhancements.
It enables the universal configuration of all Windows based SIMATIC HMI operator devices ranging from the smallest micro panel up to PC based solutions.
WinCC Flexible 2005 SP1 has support for new devices in the SIMATIC HMI panel family, improved engineering features and performance, traceability and "ready for validation" capabilities that are a first for non PC based HMI software and a host of other innovations.
SIMATIC WinCC Flexible 2005 SP1 includes:
* Engineering software of varying functionality for all operator devices (Windows CE Panels) and PC-based systems
* Runtime software in various power tag sizes WinCC Flexible Runtime for PC-based (single-user) systems
* Runtime option software for various functional enhancements.
* High-performance integrated operation with STEP7 in the SIMATIC Manager (ie faster starting, synchronisation and generation)
* High-performance delta generation and saving of projects
* Saving of a project under a previous version ("WinCC flexible 2005" or "WinCC flexible 2004 SP1")
* System dictionary enhanced with Asian languages
* Tag converter for tag lists for GE Fanuc and Schneider controllers
* Linking to dynamic attributes such as foreground/background colour and flashing
* Hiding/Displaying as well as user authorisation
* Linking of the faceplate to structure tags
* Usage of internal variable and scripts.
Traceability and "Ready for Validation"
* Validation support for engineering and runtime systems
* Tracing of manufacturing processes via audit trails
* Enhancements to user administration ie password ageing
* Available on HMI platforms from 27x series panels up to PCs.
Real-time Capability for time-critical inputs through Profinet IO
* Fast direct keys with the SIMATIC OP/TP 177B and the OP/TP/MP 277 series panels
* Hand wheel and direct keys at the SIMATIC Mobile Panel 177 PN and 277
* Diagnostics alarms via system error reporting
* Diagnostics of the Ethernet interface via SNMP.
New runtime functions
* Targeted troubleshooting via configurable alarm filters
* New functions for "small" panels (OP 73, OP 73μ, OP 77A, TP 177A, TP 177μ)
* USB keyboard drive for OP 77B
* MODBUS TCP/IP driver for Schneider controllers, including routing support.
New device support
* OP/TP 277
* MP 277
* Mobile Panel 277
* Panel PC 47 and 57.